Inn Shop

The Inn Shop is open for your shopping pleasure – Thursday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday from 2pm – 4pm.

Consignments are received each Wednesday from 11am – 2pm. The consignor retains 65% of of the sale price and the remaining 35% goes to support the Northbrook Historical Society, its museum and programs.

Staffed by dedicated volunteers, the Inn Shop is located in the back room off the park side porch. Inside is a collection of beautiful antiques, household items, jewelry and homemade gifts.

The Inn Shop is filled with beautiful and ever-changing consignment merchandise.  There are many Northbrook-related items for sale. Sales in the consignment shop have been an ongoing source of revenue since the shop opened in 1977. Bring your friends and neighbors to the Northfield Inn Shop!

Shopping Online Raises Money for the Society

The Northbrook Historical Society has partnered with shopformuseums.com, a nationally recognized online fundraising program for U.S. museums, parks, zoos and other education-related, not-for-profit organizations.

At no extra cost, individuals and businesses can support the Northbrook Historical Society each time they shop online with hundreds of national stores, including Best Buy, Ebay, OfficeMax, Land’s End, Target, Amazon, and many more.

Shoppers simply go to shopformuseums.com, sign in, select the museum you would like to support, then select a store from the shopping directory. Shoppers will be directed to the exact same site as if they went there directly, but by starting with Shop for Museums, a donation will be generated from the purchase amount. Donations get tracked automatically!

Thanks for taking the time to make a difference in our community by supporting the Northbrook Historical Society when you shop online.