Window to the Past #11
Slide the viewer left and right to travel through time. . The Henry Schilling family are seen here having a picnic in the park once known as Barrenscheen’s Grove, circa 1902. Henry Schilling ran the tavern once located in the Village Green, and then moved across the street where he opened “Henry’s Place”. Henry’s Place was situated in the old frame building to the east of the Little Louie’s building.