Window to the Past #17
Slide the viewer left and right to travel through time. A newlywed couple enters the Village Green Center in 1948. In the background, the building under construction is at the corner of Spruce St. and Elm. It now houses the church offices. Today, the entire block is the campus for the Catholic Community of Northbrook.