The Second “Classic Northbrook CARavan” Begins the Day
Back by popular demand the “Classic Northbrook CARavan” kicks off the day with a parade to the Village Green.
The route begins about 10:30am, the CARavan will leave the YMCA parking lot, wind through the Covenant Living complex, down Western Avenue to Cherry Lane, then under the underpass to Meadow Road, Milton Avenue, Angle Avenue, Shermer Road, Church Street and Walters Avenue to the Village Green Park.
Join us from noon to 4pm at the Village Green Park for a day of family fun!
- Bring a picnic lunch, or carry-out from downtown restaurants
- Popcorn, soda and water for sale!
- Beautiful fall mums for sale!
- “Classic Northbrook” – Classic Car and Truck Display
- Bring a chair and listen to the incredible sounds of the Northbrook School of Music and Beer.
- Downtown Tours – 12:15pm and 3:15pm
- Cow Pie Moo-lette – 1:30pm
- Northbrook Rotary Rubber Ducky Race – 2:30pm
- A new event “Chalk Up Northbrook” presented by the Northbrook Arts Commission from noon to 2pm for children 12 years old and under. The event is on the Meadow Road sidewalk. First come, first serve.
Shermerfest is presented by the Northbrook Historical Society in partnership with the Northbrook Park District, Village of Northbrook, Sunset Foods, Northbrook Arts Commission, The Rotary Club of Northbrook and the North Suburban YMCA.
Thanks to our Sponsors!