The “Classic Northbrook” CARavan Begins the Day
Back by popular demand the “Classic Northbrook” CARavan kicks off the day with a car parade to the Village Green. The parade begins at 10:30am when the CARavan will leave the YMCA parking lot on Techny Rd, wind through the Covenant Living complex, down Western Avenue to Cherry Lane, then under the underpass. It then passes across Shermer Avenue to Walters Avenue and then to the Village Green Park. Head over to the CARavan event page for additional details.
Join us from Noon to 4pm at the Village Green Park for a day of family fun!
- Bring a picnic lunch, or carry-out from downtown restaurants
- Popcorn, soda and water for sale!
- Beautiful fall mums for sale!
- “Classic Northbrook” – Classic Car and Truck Display View event page for details
- Bring a chair and listen to the incredible sounds of the Northbrook School of Music and Beer.
- Museum tours all day
- Cow Pie Moo-lette – 1:30pm View event page for details
- “Chalk Up Northbrook” presented by the Northbrook Arts Commission. The event is on the Meadow Road sidewalk. First come, first serve.
Shermerfest is presented by the Northbrook Historical Society in partnership with the Northbrook Park District, Village of Northbrook, Sunset Foods, Northbrook Arts Commission, and the North Suburban YMCA. Thanks to our Sponsors!
- AA Services Co.
- Sunset Foods
- Northbrook Bank & Trust Company
- Compass Electric
- Court Products
- Legacy Custom Homes
- New Vernon Wealth Management
- Tom Len Custom Homes
- Ace Hardware & Rental
- Waterway Car Wash